Rhino Coffe Gear new pitcher rinser design brings with it a number of features you have been asking for!
Previous rinsers were taken from the beer industry. Beer is a different liquid to milk. Milk would accumulate in corners and creases of the rinser. We started from scratch and worked with Colorado State University students to design a tray that would quickly drain the milk.
We also made a bigger actuator plate to take 32oz pitchers and Chemex brewers.
- Save Water - Save up to 30% with Spin Jet
- Better Drainage - The drain tray has an improved design to ensure there is no static build-up of residue along with a generous drain outlet.
- Bigger Vessels - The large actuator plate makes it useful across a broader range of equipment.
- NSF Certified - All Rhinowares Milk Pitcher Rinsers are NSF Certified.
- Dimensions (approx.): Width - 231mm x Length - 354mm
The maximum operating pressure is 2 Bar. If you have high water pressure then you will need to install a Pressure Reducing Valve.