The aim is to create a transparent flavour experience that represents the partner farms we are working with around the world. We put extra focus on creating a juicy & clean mouthfeel. The capsules will have a lighter body than traditional Capsules. Always stir before drinking.
The material we are using for our Capsules is Natural Lignin, which is a wood pulp derivative, categorized as Industrially Compostable. Place it in your trash bin for compostable waste.
We recommend setting your brew time for 10 seconds (or 20-25g of liquid) when using April Compostable Capsules. Always use water suitable for coffee brewing.
- Origin: Brazil & Costa Rica
- Producer: Bruno S Souza (Fazenda Esperanca) & Alejo Castro (Volcán Azul)
- Processing: Washed Caturra and Catuai & Natural Rubi
- Style: Strong, works for both short and long brews
- Flavor Notes: Hazelnut, Red Fruit & Dark Chocolate