The Rhino Coffee Gear RHPR300-S has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, restaurants, coffee bars, and juice bars. This vessel rinser features a new honeycomb drain tray and a new Actuator Star design, which both help to prevent liquid build-up. It also includes a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean. Sitting at 300mm in length, the RHPR300-S fits multiple milk pitchers comfortably, making it perfect for all busy hospitality environments.
- EFFECTIVE MECHANICAL CLEANING - The Spin jet Valve sprays and spins at the same time creating a more robust mechanical cleaning action than regular rinsing valves. It is ideal for plungers using tea leaves, stubborn coffee grounds, and milk, and other residues that can often be difficult to clean.
- SUPERIOR DRAINAGE - The honeycomb grate design minimizes the surface area of the drain tray, reducing the static build-up of liquids and making cleaning easy. The low profile body is optimally sloped and angled to ensure effective removal of liquids, reducing common odors caused by static waste. A large drain outlet and a wide grate-free opening near the drain creates a convenient location to quickly discard larger volumes of liquid.
- LARGER VESSEL OPTIONS - The Actuator Star diameter allows both small and larger vessels to be cleaned easily. An ideal add-on for blender jugs and other larger vessels is the Blender Adapter Kit. This kit includes an extension rod and a larger actuator to suit plungers, milkshake cups, and popular blender jugs such as Blendtec and Vitamix.
- Dimensions (approx): 231mm / 9.09in (W) x 354mm / 13.97in (L) 85mm / 9.34in (D) approx. (Depth from drain elbow to top of the bench.)
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1" size (not included)
- NSF Certified - All Rhino Milk Pitcher Rinsers are NSF Certified.